The blog aims to provide the latest content on news, projects, research and opportunities relating to the broad field of health records.
The next HARG AGM will be held at the Lifelong Learning suite, Borthwick Institute for Archives at the University of York, Heslington, York, YO10 5DD, 11am-4pm.
1. 10.30-11:00: Tea and coffee served.
2. 11:00: Welcome and introductions
3. 11:05: Minutes and matters arising relating to last meeting
4. 11:10: HARG Committee report (Administration, website)
5. 11.20: HARG Projects (Sensitivity workshop/GDPR implementation/Plans for 2018)
6. 11.50: National Archives health sector update
7. 12:10: Open forum/sector and partner news
8. 12.30: Lunch
9. 14.00: ‘Digitisation. Why? How?’, Chris Webb, Keeper of Archives, Borthwick Archives
10. 14.30: ‘’The British Red Cross and the launch of the NHS’, Dr Rosemary Wall, University of Hull
11. 15.00: Questions for speakers, followed by tea and coffee
12. 15.30: Optional tour of the Archives/time to see exhibitions
The meeting is open to all, there are a few spaces to still available. Please contact me if you
would wish to attend or have any other queries (email@example.com).