The next Health Archives and Records Group meeting will be held at the London Metropolitan Archives on 7 December 2018, 2-4.30pm. The afternoon session will include a presentation by the NHS at 70 team and a talk on the new exhibition, Child Health in London, at the London Metropolitan Archives.
Prior to the group meeting there will also be an opportunity in the morning to meet three digital preservation software vendors, Arkivum, Max Communications and Preservica to hear in-depth presentations and demonstrations of their products and answering specific questions about cost, installation and ongoing support costs. This session is scheduled from 10.30am-1pm.
Please see the agenda below. If you are interested in attending either the morning or the afternoon please email: email@example.com to confirm your attendance and which session you would be interested in attending.
Health Archives and Records Group Annual General Meeting
Friday 7 December 2018, 2-4.30pm
London Metropolitan Archives, 40 Northampton Rd, Clerkenwell, London EC1R 0HB
- 14:00: Welcome and introductions
- 14.00-14.25: Talk on Collaborative Guidance. Speaker: Caroline Simpson (National Archives)
- 14.25-14.50: Appii demonstration: a system for verified credentials using Blockchain technology and its applications for students and employers. Speaker: (Gary McKay, Appii)
- 14.50-15.15: NHS at 70 project: Speakers: Angela Whitecross and Peter Mitchell (both University of Manchester)
- 15.15-15.20: Minutes and matters arising relating to last meeting
- 15:20-15:35: HARG Committee report (Administration, website, events, plans for 2019)
- 15.35-15.55: National Archives health sector update
- 15:55-16:15: Open forum/sector and partner news
- 16:15-16:30: Optional guided tour of child health exhibition
- 16:30: Close.